dealing in complete range of textile and specialty chemicals.

  • Our Partners
  • Technology Partners and Distributors for Pakistan

    Novozymes is the worlds largest producer of enzymes with approximately 50% of world market share. Novozymes is regarded as technological trendsetter in the enzyme industry worldwide. Chemtech is for the first time offering branded products from such a leading producer of enzymes directly and also providing technology based specialty enzymes with a view to offer tailor made products to our valued customers.

    Complete range of enzymes for textile pre-treatment and finishing are available on ex-stock basis in all our regional centers. With extensive marketing and technical support services, we have been able to capture sizeable share of the market and in turn offer competitive edge to our customers.

    Prochimica Novarese, Exclusive Agents and Distributors for Pakistan

    Prochimica Novarese, for over thirty years has distinguished itself with its high quality products and services. Since 1993, Prochimica® Novarese has gained a vast experience in the textile market which has allowed it to become a world leader in its field.

    Presently 80% of the production makes up a wide range of textile auxiliaries that covers the entire production cycle; from the spinning of natural, artificial and synthetic fibres, to dying, preparation and finishing. The remaining 20% of the production is allocated to specific sectors, such as leather, paper and wood, plastic and detergents for domestic use.

    Exclusive Distributor / Formulator – Pakistan, Bangladesh and UAE.

    KOLB is one of the words largest producer of surfactants with production facilities in Switzerland and Holland. Being the exclusive distributor of KOLB for Pakistan, Bangladesh and UAE Chemtech is aggressively gearing up to provide our
    customers with best products in the field of surfactants. The major areas of interest with regards to KOLB range are textiles, paints, personal care, household cleaning chemicals and carpet industries.

    Chemtech is utilizing cutting edge technology from KOLB and our new plant at VAC Faisalabad to offer customers flexibility of having tailor made products at most competitive prices.